Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week Number One And Week Number Two...

...Both begin next week.

What's that you say?

Let me 'splain...

On Monday, it will have been one week since I successfully (?) underwent hernia surgery.  I threw that question mark in there since I am no Doctor, and cannot accurately say with any amount of certainty if the surgery worked.  I suppose it did, since I longer feel that hernia "feeling" I felt before the surgery.  What's left is a bunch of pain on my left side that keeps me lying down most of the day.  If that's successful, I'll take it.  I will make a follow up appointment with my Doctor tomorrow to see how things have progressed.

Wanna' see the scar?

Week two is what I am heading into at home, as I continue to recover from this surgery.  I am faced with a lot of studying for EMT class, which I didn't do at all during week one, and possibly a day with a sick Eli, who I will have to entertain.  That provides extra challenges since I am not really all that mobile yet.  My two year old (soon to be three) is.  He requires constant movement, his own, and mine.  Factor in the fact that daytime television sucks, and I may just need three weeks off, and you can see how much fun I am facing.

Of course, I will keep you updated.

See you tomorrow.

--Jonny

   

No comments:

Post a Comment